Actress and entrepreneur, Afia Schwarzenegger, has reportedly filed a lawsuit against KLM Royal Dutch Airlines for kicking her off a flight.
Afia Schwarzengger who made headlines after storming Tracey Boakye’s wedding is suing KLM for mistreatment in response to a viral video that said she was kicked off a flight for boarding while intoxicated.
Afia Schwarzenegger is requesting the following of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, per a copy of the Writ of Summons served on the Airline:
- Refund of the sum of EUR2,934.18 or its cedi equivalent being the cost of the Plaintiff’s elite ticket.
- Pay the sum of USD4,600.00 or its cedi equivalent being the cost of Plaintiff’s two (2) damaged bags.
- Pay the sum of EUR312.00 or its cedi equivalent being the cost of the broken drinks.
- Pay of a sum of GH48,000 being the amount paid to the Plaintiff to perform at a show in Ghana.
- Compensation in the of TWO hundred thousand Euros